As a business owner, first impressions are incredibly important. There are many LED lighting options for businesses, which can help increase curb appeal and make your building stand out from the rest. Professional landscape lighting is a wise investment to make and is sure to make your business more eye-catching and welcoming.
Why LED lights?
LED stands for light emitting diode. LED lights can be as much as 90% more effective at producing light than regular incandescent bulbs. Because of their increased efficiency, LED lights are more cost-effective than traditional lights. They also last longer and are more energy efficient.
Top lighting professionals prefer LED lights as opposed to traditional lighting systems. They emit less heat, which makes them a safer and more energy efficient outdoor lighting choice. They are also more environmentally friendly than traditional lights.
LED Lighting Options For Businesses
Here at Houston Lightscapes, we have a variety of options to bring your business to life with LED lighting. The most popular LED lighting options for businesses are:
- Signs: A well-lit sign can draw attention to the name of your business. It also can help customers find you in the dark or on overcast days.
- Fountains: Water features are sure to stand out, but adding lighting to it is a sure way to make it draw the attention of everyone who passes by. We also can add lighting to other outdoor water features, not just fountains.
- Outdoor displays: Statues, archways, sculptures, and any other outdoor display deserves to be accentuated with lights. Make your outdoor display the focal point of your building!
- Parking lots: A well-lit parking lot will put your customers at ease by making them feel safer after dark or in the early hours of the morning. Not only will it put your customers at ease, but it will also reduce your risk of liability by lowering the likelihood of crime.
- Building fronts: An illuminated exterior not only enhances the appearance of your building, but it also creates a safer atmosphere for both employees and customers as they arrive and leave. A well-lit building also reduces the risk of vandalism and theft.
- Walkways: Adding LED lighting to your walkway is another way to increase the safety of your building while adding eye-appeal.
Create Ambiance and Safety for Your Customers
Here at Houston Lightscapes, we are a family-owned business with over 30 years of experience. We are industry professionals and take pride in providing superior workmanship for both commercial and residential buildings. We use high-quality materials to deliver phenomenal electrical work, and we offer a comprehensive outdoor lighting maintenance and repair program. We proudly service Houston and the following areas: Bellaire, Energy Corridor, Huffman, Katy, Magnolia, Memorial Villages, Missouri City, Montgomery, Richmond, River Oaks, Spring, Spring Branch, Sugar Land, Tanglewood, The Woodlands, Tomball, and West University. Call us today at 713-461-3600 for a free consultation to see what we can do for your business.